• Civil wedding bookings are recommended 75 min booking
• Nuptial wedding bookings are recommended 90 min booking
• A $200 non-refundable deposit (included in above fees) is required by EFT to secure your booking within 7 days of receiving the booking agreement
• Bookings beyond Hornsby to Narrabeen via Terrey Hills (north) / Castle Hill (north west) / Parramatta to Liverpool via Woodville Rd (west) / Cronulla to Liverpool via Woodville Rd (south) may incur additional fees for travel.
• Bookings in Newcastle / Hunter Valley wineries (most areas) are also available at the same rate. Broke & Wollombi will incur an additional charge.
For weddings, all available musicians will remain until the recessional has been performed. If the recessional music has not been performed within the agreed booked time you will be charged the normal booking rate of $25 per remaining musician per 15 minute increment after the complimentary 5 minute grace period.
Please note the requirements for booking an ensemble:
- Provide one armless chair per musician, adequate light, protection from sun, rain & wind.
- Pay a deposit (part of the fee) by EFT and notify SE by email within 7 days after receiving your booking agreement to secure your booking
For more info please visit our FAQs page.
Please contact us for an exact quote or budget alternatives.
String Trio / String Quartet Price list 2023:
|up to 60 min||710||880|
|1 hr 15 min||770||960|
|1 hr 30 min||830||1040|
|1 hr 45 min||890||1120|
|2 hr 15 min||1010||1280|
|2 hr 30 min||1070||1360|
|2 hr 45 min||1130||1440|
|3 hr 15 min||1250||1600|
|3 hr 30 min||1310||1680|
|3 hr 45 min||1370||1760|
|Additional 15 min||60||80|
|Enquire for solo musicians, stage shows, feature performances, collaborations, recordings & TV|
|Bookings do not include rehearsals, meetings or soundchecks|
To Make a Booking:
Please provide the following information:
•Date of booking:
•Trio or quartet:
•Address & name of venue:
•Start time of event (musicians arrive 15 minutes prior to commencing booking):
•Start time of music:
•Length of booking:
•Any Audio / Visual (AV) requirements:
•Billing terms (corporate):
Please note the requirements for booking an ensemble:
•Provide one armless chair per musician, adequate light, protection from sun, rain & wind.
•Pay $200 deposit (part of the fee) by EFT after receiving your booking agreement which confirms your booking
Your booking agreement will be emailed to you. Once all details are agreed the deposit by EFT will be required to secure your booking.
We arrive 30 minutes before the service to set up and discuss the queues for the music with the celebrant. 15 minutes before the wedding is due to begin, we will perform as your guests arrive and await your entrance. We then play at selected times throughout the service including the processional, signing of the register and recessional. There may also be other opportunities for us to play, depending on your type of service. After your ceremony we will continue to perform for the remaining booking time while you and your guests are having photographs taken, exchanging congratulations and departing for the wedding reception. During this time we can quickly relocate to another setting if required.
Example for a 2pm wedding (75 minute booking)
1.30pm: Arrive, setup, discuss cues with celebrant
1.45pm: begin playing for the arrival of guests
2pm: wedding begins - we perform the processional, signing of the register, and recessional
2.45pm: wedding concludes - we perform the recessional & continue playing as photos are being taken
3pm: booking finishes (your booking can be extended for entertainment of guests while you have photos taken)
We are always professionally and appropriately dressed for your event. Males normally wear all black, or a black suit with tie, and females all black. We are also flexible so that we can dress accordingly if you are having a themed colour or dress code.
Complete the online enquiry form here.
Please provide the following information when making contact:
• Your name/s, contact telephone numbers
• Date, time/s and venue locations & addresses
• Overtime playing – If your event unexpectedly runs overtime and would like us to continue playing, if musicians are available.
(for weddings, all available musicians will remain until the recessional has been performed. If the recessional music has not been performed within the booked time you will be charged an overtime rate. Charges are set out on the booking agreement and website.)
• Any special requirements (repertoire/music cues/dress code, etc.)
• If you would like musicians to bring their own chairs.
1. After we have received your booking details, we will prepare an Entertainment Services Agreement & Schedule with invoice and email it to you. The paying of the deposit binds the agreement (this is due within 7 days of receiving the invoice). The 2nd payment is for the remaining balance in cash due on the day of the event.
2. Payment options and bank details are on the invoice. Please notify us by email of any EFT payments.
3. After a deposit has been received a receipt will be emailed and your booking confirmed.
4. Any changes to the booking agreement must be received by us in writing at least 48 hours prior to the engagement, and will be at the discretion of Sydney Ensemble.
5. Repertoire and/or requests should be finalised 21 days prior to the event.
Make an Enquiry
Call or email to ensure your date is available.